Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Sales-Representative Exam Questions and Answers by lyla-rose

Page: 4 / 9

Salesforce Salesforce-Sales-Representative Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Representative
Exam Code: Salesforce-Sales-Representative Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Sales Professional
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: lyla-rose
Question 16

A sales representative wants to track which opportunities in their pipeline contain items that customers need for an event next month.

How does tracking this help the sales rep manage risk?

Options:

A.

These deals must be assigned a surcharge.

B.

These deals can be expedited if required.

C.

These deals can move to the next stage.

Discussion
Question 17

A sales representative has a customer who is indecisive about the proposed solution and hesitant to close the contract.

How should the sales rep convince the customer to find the solution invaluable and close the contract?

Options:

A.

Offer promotional discounts.

B.

Bundle additional products.

C.

Extend a free trial.

Discussion
Question 18

A sales representative worked with a primary account for the past year. They want to make sure they continue providing the best possible service and value to the customer.

How can the sales rep comprehensively assess the effectiveness of their account management strategy?

Options:

A.

Performance reviews with their team

B.

Key performance indicators (KPIs)

C.

Customer satisfaction surveys

Discussion
Question 19

A sales representative delivers a proposal and checks in with the prospect on the perceived value and alignment.

At which stage are they in the sales process?

Options:

A.

Connect

B.

Confirm

C.

Collaborate

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 4 / 9

Salesforce-Sales-Representative
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Sales-Representative Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Sales-Representative PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99