Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Strategy-Designer Exam Questions and Answers by yousef

Page: 8 / 11

Salesforce Certified-Strategy-Designer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer Exam
Exam Code: Certified-Strategy-Designer Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Strategy Designer
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: yousef
Question 32

The strategy designer is creating a new loyalty program for Cloud Kicks and wants to map the key people who may influence or be impacted by the program.

Which mapping process should the designer use to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Journey Mapping

B.

Service Mapping

C.

Ecosystem Mapping

Discussion
Question 33

A strategy designer is teaching a marketing team how to use the How Might We format for challenge framing.

What is the reason the statement should sav "How might we" instead of "How will we"?

Options:

A.

Marketing teams do not have the responsibility to drive design challenges.

B.

It allows the team to explore solutions without committing to one right away.

C.

"Will" assumes the problem can be solved without due diligence.

Discussion
Question 34

Cloud Kicks' primary business goal for its new customer acquisition program is to increase diversity.

Which inclusive design tactic should help the company solve problems for the broadest possible audience?

Options:

A.

Solve for one, extend to many through a persona spectrum.

B.

Use Jobs to Be Done to increase empathy with the audience.

C.

Hold focus groups with traditionally underrepresented participants.

Discussion
Question 35

Cloud Kicks has expanded its business recently by offering customizable footwear and the ability to price bv customer. Along with Sales Cloud, they are looking into additional product options that would help sales reps configure their orders easily.

Which Salesforce product should be considered for this business need?

Options:

A.

Revenue Cloud

B.

Commerce Cloud

C.

Marketing Cloud

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 8 / 11

Certified-Strategy-Designer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Strategy-Designer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Strategy-Designer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99