Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH202 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 5 / 5

RedHat RH202 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCT (Redhat Certified Technician) RH202
Exam Code: RH202 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 20

There are more then 400 Computers in your Office. You are appointed as a System Administrator. But you don’t have Router. So, you are going to use your One Linux Server as a Router. How will you enable IP packets forward?

Answer and Explanation:

1. /proc is the virtual filesystem, we use /proc to modify the kernel parameters at running time.

# echo “1” >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

2. /etc/sysctl.conf when System Reboot on next time, /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit scripts reads the file /etc/sysctl.conf. To enable the IP forwarding on next reboot also you need to set the parameter.

net.ipv4.ip_forward=1

Here 0 means disable, 1 means enable.

Options:

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 21

Dig Server1.example.com, Resolve to successfully through DNS Where DNS server is 172.24.254.254

Answer and Explanation:

#vi /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver 172.24.254.254

# dig server1.example.com

#host server1.example.com

DNS is the Domain Name System, which maintains a database that can help your computer translate domain names such as www.redhat.com to IP addresses such as 216.148.218.197. As no individual DNS server is large enough to keep a database for the entire Internet, they can refer requests to other DNS servers.

DNS is based on the named daemon, which is built on the BIND (Berkeley Internet Name Domain) package developed through the Internet Software Consortium

Users wants to access by name so DNS will interpret the name into ip address. You need to specify the Address if DNS server in each and every client machine. In Redhat Enterprise Linux, you need to specify the DNS server into /etc/resolv.conf file.

After Specifying the DNS server address, you can verify using host, dig and nslookup commands.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

RH202
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH202 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

RH202 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99