Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated RH202 Exam Questions and Answers by esa

Page: 3 / 5

RedHat RH202 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: RHCT (Redhat Certified Technician) RH202
Exam Code: RH202 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCT
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: esa
Question 12

There is a FTP server 192.168.0.254 and all required packages are dumped in /var/ftp/pub of that server and anonymous login is enabled. Install the Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 as an anonymous by creating following partitions:

/1000

/boot200

/home1000

/var1000

/usr4000

swap2X256 (RAM SIZE)

Answer and Explanation:

Note: Examiner will provide you the Installation startup CD. And here mentioned size may vary see on the exam paper.

1.Insert the CD on CD-ROM and start the system.

2.In Boot: Prompt type linux askmethod

3. It will display the Language, keyboard selection.

4. It will ask you for the installation method.

5. Select the FTP from the list

6. It will ask the IP Address, Net mask, Gateway and Name Server. Select Use

Dynamic IP Configuration: because DHCP Server will be configured in your exam lab.

7. It will ask for the FTP site name and Redhat Enterprise Linux Directory.

Specify the FTP Server: 192.168.0.254

Directory: pub  Because anonymous login on /var/ftp.

8. After Connecting to the FTP Server Installation will start. Go up to the partition screen by selecting the different Options.

9. Create the partition According to the Question because Size and what-what partition should you create at installation time is specified in your question

10. Then select the MBR Options, time zone and go upto package selections.

It is another Most Important Time of installation. Due to the time limit, you should be

care about the installation packages. At Exam time you these packages are enough.

X-Window System

GNOME Desktop

(these two packages are generally not required)

Administration Tools.

System Tools

Windows File Server

FTP Servers

Mail Servers

Web Servers

Network Servers

Editors

Text Based Internet

Server Configuration Tools

Printing Supports

When installation will complete, your system will reboot. Jump for another Question.

Options:

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 13

One New Kernel is released named kernel-.2.6.9-11. Kernel is available on ftp://server1.example.com/pub/updates directory for anonymous. Install the Kernel and make the kernel-2.6.9-5 default.

Answer and Explanation:

1.rpm -ivh ftp://server1.example.com/pub/updates/kernel-2.6.9-11.i686.rpm

2.vi /etc/grub.conf

default=1 Change this value to 1

timeout=5

splashimage=(hd0,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz

hiddenmenu

title Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES (2.6.9-11)

root (hd0,0)

kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.9-11.EL ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet

initrd /initrd-2.6.9-11.EL.img

title Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES (2.6.9-5.EL)

root (hd0,0)

kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.9-5.EL ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet

initrd /initrd-2.6.9-5.EL.img

According question that kernel is available to anonymous user. You can directly install from the ftp server using rpm command.

When you install the kernel, it will write on /etc/grub.conf file. You can set the default kernel by changing the default value. See on the output of /etc/grub.conf file that new kernel is on first title so it’s index is 0 and previous kernel’s index is 1.

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Create the user named eric and deny to interactive login.

Answer and Explanation:

• useradd eric
  • passwd eric
  • vi /etc/passwd
  • eric:x:505:505::/home/eric:/sbin/nologin

Which shell or program should start at login time is specified in /etc/passwd file. By default Redhat Enterprise Linux assigns the /bin/bash shell to the users. To deny the interactive login, you should write /sbin/nologin or /bin/false instead of login shell.

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Your System is configured in 192.168.0.0/24 Network and your nameserver is 192.168.0.254. Make successfully resolve to server1.example.com.

Answer and Explanation:

Very Easy question, nameserver is specified in question,

1.vi /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver 192.168.0.254

2.host server1.example.com

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

RH202
PDF

$35  $99.99

RH202 Testing Engine