Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated EX200 Exam Questions and Answers by lowri

Page: 4 / 4

RedHat EX200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Certified System Administrator - RHCSA (8.2)
Exam Code: EX200 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCSA
Questions: 136 Q&A's Shared By: lowri
Question 16

Configure NTP.

Configure NTP service, Synchronize the server time, NTP server: classroom.example.com

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You have a domain named www.rhce.com associated IP address is 192.100.0.2. Configure the Apache web server by implementing the SSL for encryption communication.

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Create a catalog under /home named admins. Its respective group is requested to be the admin group. The group users could read and write, while other users are not allowed to access it. The files created by users from the same group should also be the admin group.

Options:

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 19

The system ldap.example.com provides an LDAP authentication service.

Your system should bind to this service as follows:

The base DN for the authentication service is dc=domain11, dc=example, dc=com LDAP is used to provide both account information and authentication information. The connection should be encrypted using the certificate at http://host.domain11.example.com/pub/domain11.crt

When properly configured, ldapuserX should be able to log into your system, but will not have a home directory until you have completed the autofs requirement. Username: ldapuser11

Password: password

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

EX200
PDF

$35  $99.99

EX200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EX200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99