Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

RedHat Updated EX200 Exam Questions and Answers by jade

Page: 2 / 4

RedHat EX200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Red Hat Certified System Administrator - RHCSA (8.2)
Exam Code: EX200 Dumps
Vendor: RedHat Certification: RHCSA
Questions: 136 Q&A's Shared By: jade
Question 8

According the following requirements, configure autofs service and automatically mount to user's home directory in the ldap domain.

- Instructor.example.com (192.168.0.254) has shared /home/guests/ldapuserX home directory to your system by over NFS export, X is your hostname number.

- LdapuserX's home directory is exist in the instructor.example.com: /home/ guests/ldapuserX

- LdapuserX’s home directory must be able to automatically mount to /home/ guests/ldapuserX in your system.

- Home directory have write permissions for the corresponding user.

However, you can log on to the ldapuser1 - ldapuser99 users after verification. But you can only get your corresponding ldapuser users. If your system's hostname is server1.example.com, you can only get ldapuser1's home directory.

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

Configure the permissions of /var/tmp/fstab

Copy the file /etc/fstab to /var/tmp/fstab. Configure the permissions of /var/tmp/fstab so that:

the file /var/tmp/fstab is owned by the root user.

the file /var/tmp/fstab belongs to the group root.

the file /var/tmp/fstab should not be executable by anyone.

the user natasha is able to read and write /var/tmp/fstab.

the user harry can neither write nor read /var/tmp/fstab.

all other users (current or future) have the ability to read /var/tmp/fstab.

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 10

Make on /archive directory that only the user owner and group owner member can fully access.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

We are working on /data initially the size is 2GB. The /dev/test0/lvtestvolume is mount on /data. Now you required more space on /data but you already added all disks belong to physical volume. You saw that you have unallocated space around 5 GB on your harddisk. Increase the size of lvtestvolume by 5GB.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

EX200
PDF

$35  $99.99

EX200 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

EX200 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99