Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by stephen

Page: 7 / 10

Pegasystems PEGACPSSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Senior System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Certified Pega Senior System Architect
Questions: 144 Q&A's Shared By: stephen
Question 28

Which three mobile device features can you leverage by using Pega Mobile Client? (Choose Three)

Options:

A.

Barcode scanning

B.

Text messages

C.

Biometric identification

D.

Push notifications

E.

Phone calls

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 29

An assignment service-level agreement (SLA) is configured with the following details:

♦ Initial urgency: 20

♦ Assignment ready: Timed delay of 1 hour

♦ Goal: 5 hours and increase urgency by 10

♦ Deadline: 8 hours and increase urgency by 20

♦ Passed deadline: 2 hours, increase urgency by 20, and limit events to 5

Assuming no other urgency adjustments, what is the assignment urgency 16 hours after the case reaches the assignment.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 30

A budgeting application uses a job scheduler to automatically email customers once a week with a breakdown of their weekly expenses. Due to the international usage of the application, stakeholders require peak performance at all hours.

Which solution addresses this performance concern?

Options:

A.

Configure the job scheduler to run at off-hours.

B.

Ensure that customers use a common access group.

C.

Dedicate and classify a node for the job scheduler.

D.

Limit the number of operators who can access the application.

Discussion
Question 31

Which two statements describe the role of the cache manifest in a mobile app? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Allows downloading of rules for offline use with a mobile app.

B.

Provides access to static resources such as HTML files, image files, or JS files.

C.

Enables users to continue interacting with mobile apps while offline.

D.

Supports debugging efforts by providing a run-time view of the rules accessed by the app.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

PEGACPSSA23V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGACPSSA23V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGACPSSA23V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99