Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Pegasystems Updated PEGACPSSA23V1 Exam Questions and Answers by arisha

Page: 8 / 10

Pegasystems PEGACPSSA23V1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Pega Senior System Architect 23
Exam Code: PEGACPSSA23V1 Dumps
Vendor: Pegasystems Certification: Certified Pega Senior System Architect
Questions: 144 Q&A's Shared By: arisha
Question 32

Drag the name of the Pega Platform log file appender from the left to the matching use case on the right.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

Graduate school students create and submit project proposals to their advisors. During the proposal phase, the advisor and the student can each edit the draft proposal.

How do you ensure the advisor and the student can simultaneously edit the proposal, and the application can check the proposal for changes before committing them?

Options:

A.

Configure the locking on the case type to allow one user.

B.

Configure the locking on the case type to allow multiple users.

C.

Configure an assignment for the advisor and an assignment for the student.

D.

Configure the student and advisor roles with view and edit permission.

Discussion
Question 34

Drag each security solution on the left to its appropriate use case.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

Which two data elements can be used as an attribute for an access control policy? (Choose Two)

Options:

A.

Appointment date

B.

Number of dependents

C.

Password string

D.

Encrypted bank account number

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 8 / 10

PEGACPSSA23V1
PDF

$35  $99.99

PEGACPSSA23V1 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PEGACPSSA23V1 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99