Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-590 Exam Questions and Answers by edison

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-590 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle VM 3 for x86 Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-590 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle VM
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: edison
Question 12

In order to import a VM template into an Oracle VM storage repository using the Oracle VM Manager where should the template be staged?

Options:

A.

In the import directory of the shared storage repository.

B.

In the Server pool repository.

C.

On another mounted file system accessible to Oracle VM manager.

D.

On a web server supporting HTTP HTTPS orFTP protocol.

E.

In any directory on the Oracle VM manager host system.

Discussion
Question 13

In your Production Oracle VM environment, you have a non-critical guest that is causing the performance issue. You cannot login to this guest to perform a graceful shutdown. When you try to login from Oracle VM manager, your guest doesn’t respond. You decide to stop the guest domain and UUID of the guest domain to be stopped is 0004fb000006000419377f2aa. Which command will stop the guest immediately?

Questions 13

Options:

A.

xm reboot 1

B.

xm reboot 2

C.

xm destroy 1

D.

xm destroy 2

E.

xm halt 1

F.

xm halt 2

Discussion
Question 14

In which scenario would you chose to use the JeOs tool to build a template?

Options:

A.

You have been tasked withbuilding a Windows based Web server template and need a graphical interface to speed the development process.

B.

You are attempting to remotely build a Windows based database server and you only have access to command line shell.

C.

You have been asked tocreate a small Oracle Linux based template and you prefer a graphical utility to assist with the builder.

D.

You want to build an Oracle Linux based domain controller and GUI in tailored to this type of build.

E.

You want to build a small Oracle Linux based template and you prefer using a command line interface.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 15

What two steps can be used to create a highly available storage repository?

Options:

A.

Turn on HA in the storage pool to create a redundant backup of virtual machines hosted in thatstorage pool.

B.

Use network bonding to create multiple redundant paths to an iSCSI LUN.

C.

Use multipathing to create multiple storage network paths toa SAN LUN.

D.

Use Oracle Clusterware to create multiple paths to a SAN LUN.

E.

Use Oracle Clusterware to create each storage repository on a different storage network.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-590
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-590 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-590 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99