Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-590 Exam Questions and Answers by giorgio

Page: 2 / 5

Oracle 1z0-590 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle VM 3 for x86 Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-590 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle VM
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: giorgio
Question 8

After configuring a DRS policy in your Oracle VM environment you decide to test it by forcing one of your guest to 100% CPU utilization. After 5 minutes nothing happens. List two possible reasons for this.

Options:

A.

You left the monitoring period at default 10 minutes and Oracle VM has not gathered the second performance samples.

B.

You have not told Oracle VM manager to start gathering performance matrix which is related to compare for the sample against.

C.

Even though the guest CPU utilization is above the DRSCPU threshold it was not enough to bring the VM CPU utilization above the threshold.

D.

You should not publish the policy to all over the Oracle VM servers yet so they don’t know what the thresholds are.

E.

The DRS policy updated is in direct conflict with the default DPM policy. You should correct this before continuing.

Discussion
Question 9

A virtual machine is copied onto portable media and transferred to another machine In a different server pool. The virtual machine is then run on the new host, but it falls to boot. What are two potential problems?

Options:

A.

The virtual machine was not exported properly using the Oracle VM Manager.

B.

The virtual machine configuration file needs to be changed to update the new pathsto its virtualdisks.

C.

The virtual machine configuration file lists bridges that do not exist on the new host.

D.

The virtual machine has not been registered with Oracle VM yet.

Discussion
Question 10

What is the effect of running a server pool restores?

Options:

A.

When you restore a server pool, all the data stored in the Oracle VM Manager database Isdeleted, and the data in the server pool master and virtual machine servers is used to restock the database.

B.

When you restore a server pool, all servers are removed from the pool, and the data in the database is removed, restoring the server pool to its initial state.

C.

When you restore a server pool, all the data stored in the server pool master will be deleted, and will be synchronized with the latest information from the Oracle VM Manager database. The server pool master is responsible for updating the individual Oracle VM servers' agent databases.

D.

When you restore a server pool, a signal is sent out toeach server in the pool, which responds with the current state of all of the virtual machines it hosts. This data is used to restore the data in the Oracle VM database.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 11

What three artifacts are created as a result of running the JeOS tool?

Options:

A.

a System.img file representing the operating system

B.

optional image files as specified in the command

C.

a README file with product name, version number and build timestamp

D.

a vm.cfg file pointing to the created images, along with specified memory and CPU information

E.

a tar.gz file with all of the images, README and vm.cfgfiles compressed

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

1z0-590
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-590 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-590 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99