Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-590 Exam Questions and Answers by may

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-590 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle VM 3 for x86 Essentials
Exam Code: 1z0-590 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle VM
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: may
Question 16

Describe the certification process for Oracle products on Oracle VM.

Options:

A.

With the exception of Oracle applications,all Oracle products are certified to run with Oracle VM immediately upon release.

B.

Each Oracle product is responsible for stating their certification timeframe for Oracle VM support, but in no case will that delay be greater than six months.

C.

Unlessotherwise stated, all Oracle products that run on supported platforms are certified to run with Oracle VM immediately upon release.

D.

Oracle products that run on supported platforms are certified immediately upon release. Oracle products on non-supportedplatforms are certified on a case-by-case basis.

Discussion
Question 17

You added a new Oracle VM server to your production server pool recently. Now you are trying to do live migration of server guest to this new server but it does not appear in the list of available Oracle VM servers. What three reasons could explain this?

Options:

A.

The guest does not have the high availability flag enabled.

B.

The new server is in maintenance mode and cannot run any guest in this state.

C.

The guest has been aligned an amount of memory greater than the new server physical memory.

D.

The new server has not been presented to a storage repository containing the guest to be migrated.

E.

The new server does not have IPMP configuration yet.

Discussion
Question 18

What are the minimum component that comprised a template imported by Oracle VM manager?

Options:

A.

One virtual disk image (.img) file.

B.

A configuration file (.vmx) and virtual disk image (.vmdk) file.

C.

A virtual machine configuration file (vm.conf), a metastate file (.vix), a BIOS file (.nvram) and one virtual disk image (.img) file.

D.

A virtual machine configuration file (vm.conf) and at least one virtual disk (.img) file.

E.

One disk image (.img) containing the root file system and another disk (.img) containing the boot file system.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 19

Which three statements describe the benefit and challenges of having multiple storage repositories on separate storage devices?

Options:

A.

The second repository will become a mirror of the first.

B.

I/O may be distributed across the repositories but actually providing the better performance.

C.

Multiple storage repositories can reduce the overall impact of storage device malfunctioning.

D.

You must allow Oracle to decide where to place guest and virtual disks.

E.

There is a chance that space will be over allocated, resulting in wasted space.

F.

Both repositories must be of same type (NFS, iSCSI or fiber channel).

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-590
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-590 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-590 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99