Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-908 Exam Questions and Answers by coen

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MySQL 8.0 Database Administrator
Exam Code: 1z0-908 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: MySQL Database Administration
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: coen
Question 12

You are using mysqlcheck for server maintenance.

Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The mysqlcheck --check --all-databases command takes table write locks while performing a series of checks.

B.

The mysqlcheck --optimize --all-databases command reclaims free space from table files.

C.

The mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases command can repair an InnoDB corrupted table.

D.

The mysqlcheck command can be renamed mysqlrepair so that it repairs tables by default.

E.

The mysqlcheck --analyze --all-databases command performs a series of checks to spot eventual table corruptions.

Discussion
Question 13

You have replication configured, which consists of one master and one slave on different hosts with an asynchronous replication channel between them.

Your goal is to decrease the amount of data that is transferred between these two hosts.

It is confirmed that the slave instance does not need to have data from the example database.

Which replication filter contributes to your goal?

Options:

A.

on slave: --replicate-wild-ignore=example.%

B.

on slave: --replicate-ignore-db=example

C.

on master: --replicate-ignore-db=example

D.

on master: --binlog-ignore-db=example

E.

on slave: --binlog-ignore-db=example

Discussion
Question 14

MySQL programs look for option files in standard locations.

Which method will show the option files and the order in which they are read?

Options:

A.

shell> mysqladmin --debug

B.

shell> mysql --print-defaults

C.

shell> mysqld --help --verbose

D.

mysql> SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES;

Discussion
Question 15

Which two commands will display indexes on the parts table in the manufacturing schema? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

DESCRIBE manufacturing.parts;

B.

SELECT * FROM information_schema.statistics WHERE table_schema=’manufacturing’ AND TABLE_NAME=’parts’;

C.

SHOW INDEXES FROM manufacturing.parts;

D.

SELECT * FROM information_schema.COLUMN_STATISTICS;

E.

EXPLAIN SELECT INDEXES FROM manufacturing.parts;

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-908
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-908 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-908 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99