Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-908 Exam Questions and Answers by charlie

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: MySQL 8.0 Database Administrator
Exam Code: 1z0-908 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: MySQL Database Administration
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: charlie
Question 16

You made some table definition changes to a schema in your MySQL Server.

Which two statements reflect how MySQL Server handles the table definition changes? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

MySQL writes SDI to the binary log for distributed backups.

B.

MySQL keeps InnoDB metadata changes in .sdi files in datadir.

C.

The metadata is serialized in JSON format in Serialized Dictionary Information (SDI).

D.

MySQL Server stores a copy of the serialized data in the InnoDB user tablespace.

E.

MySQL implicitly executes FLUSH TABLES and stores a snapshot backup of the metadata.

Discussion
Question 17

An attempt to recover an InnoDB Cluster fails.

Examine this set of messages and responses:

host3:3377 ssl JS > dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage() Reconfiguring the default cluster from complete outage…

The instance ‘host1:3377'’ was part of the cluster configuration. Would you like to rejoin it to the cluster? [y/N]: y

The instance ‘host2:3377’ was part of the cluster configuration. Would you like to rejoin it to the cluster? [y/N]: y

Dba.rebootClusterFromCompleteOutage: The active session instance isn’t the most updated in comparison with the ONLINE instances of the Cluster’s metadata. Please use the most up to date instance: ‘host1:3377’. (RuntimeError)

Which statement is true?

Options:

A.

The instance deployed on host3 must be rebuilt with a backup from the primary instance.

B.

The cluster is running and there is at least one ONLINE instance.

C.

The instance deployed on host3 must be synchronized from a donor deployed on host1 by using the command cluster.addInstance(‘host1:3377’).

D.

It is possible to determine the most up-to-date instance by comparing different global transaction identifier (GTID) sets with GTID_SUBSET(set1,set2).

E.

The active session instance is invalid and must be re-created by using the command shell.connect (‘host3:3377’).

Discussion
Question 18

You recently upgraded your MySQL installation to MySQL 8.0.

Examine this client error:

Questions 18

Which option will allow this client to connect to MySQL Server?

Options:

A.

[mysqld]

default_authentication_plugin=sha256_password

B.

ALTER USER user -

IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password

BY 'password';

C.

[mysqld]

default_authentication_plugin=caching_sha2_password

D.

ALTER USER user -

IDENTIFIED WITH caching_sha2_password

BY 'password';

E.

ALTER USER user -

IDENTIFIED WITH sha256_password -

BY 'password';

F.

[mysqld]

default_authentication_plugin=mysql_native_password

Discussion
Question 19

Examine this command and output:

Questions 19

Which two options will improve the security of the MySQL instance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Remove group read/write privileges from the private_key.pem file.

B.

Remove world read privileges from the server-cert.pem certificate file.

C.

Change the group ownership of the mysql directory to the mysql user group.

D.

Remove world read privileges from the public_key.pem file.

E.

Change the parent directory owner and group to mysql.

F.

Remove the world read/execute privilege from the accounting directory.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-908
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-908 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-908 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99