Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-820 Exam Questions and Answers by antonia

Page: 3 / 4

Oracle 1z0-820 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Upgrade to Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator
Exam Code: 1z0-820 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: antonia
Question 12

You upgraded your server to Oracle bolans 11 and you imported a zpool(pooll) that was created in bolaris 10. You need to create an encrypted ZFS file system in pooll, but first you need to make sure that your server supports ZFS encryption.

Which four statements are true for support of ZFS encryption?

Options:

A.

The encrypted file system must have been created in Oracle Solaris 11. To encrypt a ZFS file system from a previous version of Solaris, upgrade

the zpool and create a new encrypted ZFS file system in that zpool Finally, move or copy the data from the existing ZFS file system into the new encrypted ZFS file system.

B.

if you plan to create an encrypted file system in an existing zpool, the zpool must be upgraded to ZFS version 30, minimum.

C.

ZFS encryption is integrated with the ZFS command set and no additional packages need to be installed.

D.

ZFS encryption requires that the ZFS Dataset Encryption package be installed.

E If you plan to create an encrypted file system in an existing zpool, the zpool must be upgraded to ZFS version 21, minimum. D f Encryption is supported at the pool or dataset (file system) level

E.

Encryption is supported at the pool level only and every file system in the pool will be encrypted.

F.

Encryption is supported at the pool level only and every file system in the pool will be encrypted.

G.

You cannot create an encrypted file system in a zpool that was created prior to Oracle Solaris 11.

Create a new zpool in Solaris 11, create an encrypted ZFS file system in the new zpool, and move or copy the data from the existing file system into the new encrypted file system.

Discussion
Question 13

A change in your company’s security policy now requires an audit trial of all administrators assuming the sysadm role, capturing:

• Executed commands, including options
  • Logins and logouts

There are two command necessary to accomplish this change. One is a rolemod command. What is the other?

Options:

A.

auditconfig set policy=argv

B.

auditconfig -setpolicy +argv

C.

auditconfig -setflags lo, ex sysadm

D.

auditconfig set flags=lo, ex sysadm

Discussion
Question 14

In an effort to reduce storage space on your server, you would like to eliminate duplicate copies of data in your server’s ZFS file systems.

How do you specify that pool1/data should not contain duplicate data blocks (redundant data) on write operations?

Options:

A.

zfs create - o compression=on pool1/data

B.

zpool create -o deduplication =on pool1; zfs create pool1/data

C.

zfs create - o deduplication=on pool1; zfs create pool1/data

D.

zfs create - o dedupratio=2 pool1/data

E.

zfs create - o dedup=on pool1/data

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 15

Select the two correct descriptions of the configuration of a default installation of Oracle Solaris 11. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The root account no longer exists.

B.

Access to the root account is restricted by RBAC.

C.

The Solaris Management Console GUI (SMC) can be used to assign the root role to a user.

D.

telnet, ftp, and other services are disabled for network access, but root can log in by using SSH.

E.

Any logged in user, who knows the password for the root account, can modify the system configuration.

F.

usermod -R +root alice will allow user alice to assume the role of root to modify the system configuration.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

1z0-820
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-820 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-820 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99