Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-820 Exam Questions and Answers by faye

Page: 4 / 4

Oracle 1z0-820 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Upgrade to Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator
Exam Code: 1z0-820 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: faye
Question 16

You have already generated a 256-bit AES raw key and named the keystore file /mykey. You need to use the key to create an encrypted file system.

Which command should you use to create a ZFS encrypted file system named pool1/encrypt using the /mykey keystore?

Options:

A.

zfs create - o encryption = /mykey pool1/encrypt

B.

zfs create - o encryption = 256-ccm - o keysource = raw, file : ///my key pool1/encrypt

C.

zfs create - o encryption = AES keysource = /mykey pool1/encrypt

D.

zfs create - o encryption = on keystore = /mykey pool1/encrypt

Discussion
Question 17

You are going to create live zones on you server. Disk space is critical on this server so you need to reduce the amount of disk space required for these zones. Much of the data required for each of these zones is identical, so you want to eliminate the duplicate copies of data and store only data that is unique to each zone.

Which two options provide a solution for eliminating the duplicate copies of data that is common between all of these zones?

Options:

A.

Create the zones by using sparse root zones.

B.

Set the dedup property to on and the dedupratio to at least 1.5 for the zpool.

Create a separate ZFS file system for each zone in the zpool.

C.

Put all of the zones in the same ZFS file system and set the dedupratio property for the ZFS file system to at least 1.5.

D.

Put all of the zones in the same ZFS file system and set the dedup property for the file system to on.

E.

Put each zone in a separate ZFS file system within the same zpool.

Set the dedup property to on for each ZFS file system.

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 18

New features wore added to ZFS in Oracle Solaris11. Your justification to upgrade from Solaris10 to oracle Solaris11 is that it will be possible to take advantage of the enhancements that were made to ZFS.

Identify the three ZFS functions and features that are included in Oracle Solaris 11, but not in Solaris 10.

Options:

A.

Encrypted ZFS datasets

B.

Ability for ZFS to detect and remove redundant data from the tile system

C.

Shadow Data Migration

D.

Ability to split a mirrored ZFS storage pool

E.

Ability to use ZFS on the boot drive and boot to a ZFS root file system.

F.

elimination of the swap file system when using ZFS on the root disk

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

1z0-820
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-820 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-820 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99