Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1112-2 Exam Questions and Answers by elian

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1112-2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Procurement Business Process Foundations Associate Rel 2
Exam Code: 1z0-1112-2 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Business Process Management
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: elian
Question 8

Which type of catalog can provide direct link to the supplier catalog?

Options:

A.

Business Unit catalog

B.

Local catalog

C.

Punchout catalog

D.

Informational catalog

Discussion
Question 9

Complete this statement: When a Charge order is pending approval it can be... (choose two)

Options:

A.

Voided

B.

Canceled

C.

Deleted

D.

Withdrawn

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 10

Identify the correct sequence of steps to create spend authorized supplier using external registration:

Options:

A.

Submit registration url - Supplier automatically created - Approve supplier - Supplier notified automatically

B.

Share registration url - Submit registration url - Supplier autocreated - Approve Sup-plier - Supplier

notified manually

C.

Submit registration url -_ Supplier manually created - Approve Supplier - Supplier no-tified manually

D.

Share registration url _ Submit registration url - Approve registration request - Suppli-er autocreated

and notified

Discussion
Question 11

Glenn Systems has decided to enable the Additional Duplicate Invoice Check feature: Which THREE additional attributes are considered for duplicate invoice check when this feature is enabled?

Options:

A.

Supplier Location

B.

Invoice Amount

C.

Invoice Date

D.

Supplier Tax Registration Number

E.

Invoice Type

Discussion