Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-822 Exam Questions and Answers by lawrence

Page: 4 / 5

Oracle 1z0-822 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-822 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: lawrence
Question 16

Your task is to configure storage for an Oracle Solaris 11 system to support multiple web servers. Each web server will be contained in a separate zone. The system has an attached disk array configured as a JBOD (Just a Bunch Of Disks). The system also has an internal solid-state drive.

The data accessed through the websites will be primarily read-only. The web servers are expected to be very busy, so configure the storage for maximum performance. Because the data is primarily static, but redundancy is required to maintain high availability in the event of a hardware failure. Data does not change often, but it is expected that the same data will be accessed many times throughout the day.

Which configuration option best meets the data storage requirements?

Options:

A.

a raid2 storage pool with a separate log device

B.

a mirrored storage pool with a separate cache device

C.

a mirrored storage pool with a separate log device

D.

a three disk striped storage pool with a separate cache device

E.

a raidz1 storage pool with a separate log and cache device

Discussion
Question 17

Identify two acceptable values for a element in a service manifest.

Options:

A.

require_all

B.

optional_all

C.

optional_any

D.

restart_on

E.

none

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 18

Your organization uses NFS to share data from Oracle Solaris servers to Oracle Solaris clients. For the nfsmapid daemon to work properly the client and server must be on the same domain.

Select the location that has the highest precedence when the nfsmapid daemon searches for a domain name.

Options:

A.

the nfsmapid_domain parameter in the mapid SMF service.

B.

the nfsmapid_domain parameter in the /etc/default/nfs file

C.

the domain name in the /etc/default/domainname file, if it exists.

D.

a_nfsv4idmapdomain TXT record found by the configured domain name servers

Discussion
Question 19

You want to configure an anonymous IPMP group.

Which method lets you enable this behavior?

Options:

A.

Set the config/transitive-probing property to true in the svc:/network/imp:default service.

B.

Use the ipadm set-ifprop command to set the anonymous property to true for the IPMP interface.

C.

Edit the /etc/default./mpathd file and set TRACK_INTERFACES_ONLY_WITH GROUPS=no.

D.

Set the config/anonymous property to true in the svc:/network/ipmp:default service.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

1z0-822
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-822 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-822 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99