Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-822 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-822 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Solaris 11 Advanced System Administration
Exam Code: 1z0-822 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Solaris
Questions: 140 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 12

You have assigned rights profiles directly to the uses frank and now you want to add another profile. Which command enables you to list profiles directly assigned to frank?

Options:

A.

userattr profiles frank

B.

profiles –p frank

C.

useratter –p frank

D.

profiles frank

Discussion
Question 13

Which scheduling class distributes CPU resources among its processes based on assigned importance?

Options:

A.

Fair Share Scheduler (FSS)

B.

Real-Time (RT)

C.

Fixed-priority (FX)

D.

Timesharing (TS)

Discussion
Question 14

You plan to use the Automated Installer (AI) to install a nonglobal zone named zone1. You created custom manifest for the nonglobal zone and named it zone1manifest.

Which command must you use to add this custom manifest to the s11-sparc install service and associate this custom manifest with the nonglobal zone?

Options:

A.

installadm create-profile –n s11-sparc –f /term/zone1manifest.xml –c zonename=“zone1”

B.

installadm create-manifest –n s11-sparc –f /term/zone1manifest.xml –m zone1manifest –c zonename=“zone1”

C.

installadm create-client –n s11-sparc –f /term/zone1manifest.xml –m zone1manifest –c zonename=“zone1”

D.

installadm create-server –n s11-sparc –f /term/zone1manifest.xml –m zone1manifest –c zonename=“zone1”

Discussion
Question 15

Which scheduling class cannot be assigned to a zone?

Options:

A.

RT

B.

FX

C.

TS

D.

SYS

E.

FSS

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-822
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-822 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-822 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99