Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCSE-Core Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 3 / 7

Nutanix NCSE-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Systems Engineer-Core (NCSE-Core)
Exam Code: NCSE-Core Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix SE Academy
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 12

A customer is running AHV in their Nutanix cluster and wants to provide their users with the ability to restore individual files from snapshots what is the minimum level of licensing that must be applied to the Nutanix cluster ?

Options:

A.

Ultimate

B.

Pro with the Advanced Replication SKU

C.

Starter

D.

Pro

Discussion
Question 13

A customer has deployed Nutanix with Esxi for VDI workloads and is considering Nutanix for a major server virtualization project. The customer is running z/Virtual Machine today for a mission critical workload and would like to consider Nutanix as a potential platform.

Which reason would currently disqualify this prospect as an opportunity?

Options:

A.

Accurate sizing information is not available

B.

Nutanix does not support z/OS or z/VM

C.

There is no assurance of project progression yet.

D.

New hardware will be announced next quarter.

Discussion
Question 14

Using the Sizing Option shown, which two configurations are possible configurations that Sizer could provide in Automatic mode? (Choose two) ????

Options:

A.

6x NX-8055-G7 (2 x 7.68TB SSD + 10x 6TB HDD per node)

B.

4x NX-1075S-G7 (4x 3.85TB SSDs per node) + 4x NX-8035-G7 (6x 3.84TB SSD per node)

C.

3x NX-3060-G7 (2x 1920GB SSDs per node) + 3x NX-10755-G7 (4x 3.84TB SSDs per node)

D.

6x NX-3060-G7 (6x 1920GB SSDs per node)

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

Using the Sizing Options shown, which two configurations are valid when using Sizer in Automatic mode?(Choose two.)

Options:

A.

6x NX-3060-G6 (6x 1920GB SSDs per node)

B.

4x NX-1065-G5 (3x 3840GB SSDs per node) + 4x NX-6035CG5(6x3840GB SSD per node)

C.

6x NX-8150-G5 (4x 1920GB SSD + 20x 2TB HDD per node)

D.

3x NX-3060-G5 (2x 1920GB SSD per node) + 3x NX-3055G (4x960GBSSD per node)

E.

6x NX-165S-G5 (3x 48GB SSD per node)

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

NCSE-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCSE-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCSE-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99