Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCSE-Core Exam Questions and Answers by maira

Page: 4 / 7

Nutanix NCSE-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Systems Engineer-Core (NCSE-Core)
Exam Code: NCSE-Core Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix SE Academy
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: maira
Question 16

How will an HDD failure affect VMs with data on the failed device?

Options:

A.

The VMs will crash, and will be restarted once the failed HDD has been replaced and the data has been restored.

B.

A live migration will be initiated, moving the affected VMs to a host that contains the replica data.

C.

The VMs will remain operational on that host and continue to function normally with no noticeable impact

D.

An HA event will occur, causing the affected VMs to restart on a node that contains the replica data.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 17

When planning an Oracle database deployment on Nutanix, which best practice should the SE consider?

Options:

A.

Creating one storage container per database

B.

Ensuring deduplication is enabled.

C.

Choosing nodes with more cores and lower clock speed

D.

Choosing nodes with higher clock speed and fewer cores.

Discussion
Question 18

In the event of a primary datacenter failure. a customer wants to power on virtual machines in a secondary datacenter with an RPO and RTO of no more than 15 minutes. Upon further discussions with the customer. the systems engineer (SE) finds that round trip latency between the 2 sites ca reach up to 6ms Which Nutanix feature should the SE recommend?

Options:

A.

Metro Availability

B.

Rack Awareness

C.

NearSync

D.

Fault Tolerance FT1

Discussion
Question 19

An administrator knows that the disk in a cluster are out of date and a new firmware is available. For security reason, these cluster do not have access to the internet. Which two steps must be completed to update the firmware? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Download the update firmware .tgz file from the Nutanix Portal.

B.

Download the dark site bundle and stage it on an internal webserver

C.

Configure LCM with a URL to access the firmware bundle.

D.

Select Upgrade Software, then select disks and upload the updated firmware.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

NCSE-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

NCSE-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NCSE-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99