Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nutanix Updated NCSE-Core Exam Questions and Answers by bryson

Page: 2 / 7

Nutanix NCSE-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nutanix Certified Systems Engineer-Core (NCSE-Core)
Exam Code: NCSE-Core Dumps
Vendor: Nutanix Certification: Nutanix SE Academy
Questions: 198 Q&A's Shared By: bryson
Question 8

A customer intends to build out their VDI environment over a period of 18 months. They require a consistent user experience as their numbers grow. what element of the Nutanix WebScale architecture would a systems engineer discuss with them?

Options:

A.

All intelligence in software

B.

No single point of failure

C.

Nutanix can run on multiple hardware vendor platforms

D.

Linear performance with predictable scaling

Discussion
Question 9

An administrator is deploying several new application VMs to a Nutanix Cluster. The application is very transactional with a 28/72 random, read/write ratio. What should the administrator do?

Options:

A.

Add one large SSD to each node and enable Flash Mode for the VMs.

B.

Add a minimum of four virtual disks to each VM and aggregate them on guest OS level.

C.

Add a minimum of four SSDs to each node to ensure all write go to the SSDs.

D.

Add one large virtual disk to each VM and use it for all application data.

Discussion
Question 10

A prospective customer is concerned about having a single-pane-of-glass manage their infrastructure because it also provides a single-point-of-failure. How does the Nutanix Prism architecture address this concern?

Options:

A.

Prism user Linked Mode for HA

B.

Prism is Deployed in a 3-node HA configuration

C.

Prism is protected by RF2

D.

Prism runs on every CVM

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 11

Refer to Exhibit.

Questions 11

When entering a Raw Input workload into Sizer, what amount of RAM should be used for the entire workload?

Options:

A.

32GB

B.

42GB

C.

48GB

D.

64GB

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

NCSE-Core