Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-102 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 2 / 5

Nokia 4A0-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Border Gateway Protocol
Exam Code: 4A0-102 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 8

Which of the following regarding BGP Path Identifier is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Path-ID is a four-octet identifier pre-pended to the NLRI field of a BGP update.

B.

Path-ID is an optional transitive attribute used to advertise multiple paths.

C.

Path-ID uniquely identifies each path advertised to a neighbor.

D.

A BGP speaker that re-advertises a route must generate its own Path-ID.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following best describes the purpose of advertise-external?

Options:

A.

It enables a BGP speaker to advertise multiple external routes to iBGP peers.

B.

It enables a BGP speaker to advertise its best external route to iBGP peers when the best overall route is internal.

C.

It enables a BGP speaker to advertise its best external route to eBGP peers without an import policy.

D.

It enables a BGP speaker to advertise its best internal route to eBGP peers without an export policy.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 10

Click the exhibit.

Questions 10

AS 65100 is advertising 192.168.1.0/27 into BGP. Which of the following AS Paths would the prefix 192.168.1.0/27 contain when viewed on router R7?

Options:

A.

65206 65202 65100

B.

(65206 65202)65100

C.

(65204 65206 65202) 65100

D.

(65200) 65100

Discussion
Question 11

Click the exhibit.

Questions 11

Which of the following statements best describes the BGP sessions within the given network?

Options:

A.

The session between AS 65202 and AS 65206 is an iBGP session.

B.

The session between AS 65204 and AS 65206 is an intra-confederation eBGP session.

C.

A BGP session is required between AS 65202 and AS 65204.

D.

The BGP sessions within the member ASs are known as inter-confederation BGP sessions.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

4A0-102
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99