Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-102 Exam Questions and Answers by sam

Page: 5 / 5

Nokia 4A0-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Border Gateway Protocol
Exam Code: 4A0-102 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 152 Q&A's Shared By: sam
Question 20

Which of the following is considered a best practice for BGP address planning?

Options:

A.

Advertising external networks into IGP.

B.

Using system addresses for setting up iBGP sessions.

C.

Exporting the networks associated with the external links of eBGP peers into BGP.

D.

Optimizing BGP route table by exporting IGP routes into BGP.

Discussion
Question 21

Click the exhibit.

Questions 21

Given the following configuration of router R1, what can be said about the function of each of AS 65540s routers?

Questions 21

Options:

A.

Routers R1 and R2 are redundant route reflectors with clients R3 and R4.

B.

Routers R3 and R4 are route reflectors with clients R1 and R2.

C.

Router R1 is a route reflector with clients R2, R3 and R4.

D.

Router R1 is a route reflector with clients R3 and R4.

Discussion
Question 22

Click the exhibit.

Questions 22

After router A receives the BGP update for the 10.3.3.0/24 prefix, which routers will the route be propagated to?

Options:

A.

All routers with which it has a BGP session.

B.

All routers with which it has a BGP session, except the router it received the update from, which is router B.

C.

All routers with which it has a BGP session, except the router it received the update from, which is router C.

D.

All routers with which it has a BGP session, except the router it received the update from, which is router D.

E.

Only eBGP neighbors.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 5 / 5

4A0-102
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99