Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-103 Exam Questions and Answers by lando

Page: 2 / 9

Nokia 4A0-103 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multi Protocol Label Switching
Exam Code: 4A0-103 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: lando
Question 8

Which of the following about IS-IS Traffic Engineering on an Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Traffic engineering information is carried in the extended TLVs.

B.

Traffic engineering must be enabled on all IP/MPLS routers along the LSP path.

C.

Traffic engineering information is stored in the opaque database,

D.

Traffic engineering is required for constraint-based LSPs.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 9

Which of the following about label modes on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR is FALSE?

Options:

A.

RSVP uses downstream on demand label distribution mode.

B.

LDP uses conservative label retention mode.

C.

LDP advertises label mappings to all peers for which it might be a next-hop for a given FEC.

D.

RSVP distributes a label mapping for a FEC when it has been requested to do so.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following about Fast Reroute link protection tunnels is FALSE?

Options:

A.

Link protection tunnels are established if a router is unable to establish node protection tunnels.

B.

Link protection tunnels are only requested for a primary LSP path.

C.

Link protection tunnels can be created for both one-to-one or facility Fast Reroute.

D.

Link protection tunnels detour around a failed next downstream router.

Discussion
Question 11

Router R3 signals an LSP, reserving 1Gbps bandwidth on a 10Gbps link. RSVP configuration limits reservable bandwidth to 20 percent on the egress interface. Which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

The egress RSVP interface has 80 percent bandwidth unreserved.

B.

LSPs can reserve an additional 9.9 Gbps bandwidth on this RSVP interface.

C.

The head end reserves 100Mbps for the LSP

D.

The egress RSVP interface has 1 Gbps bandwidth unreserved.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

4A0-103
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-103 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-103 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99