Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-103 Exam Questions and Answers by kaleb

Page: 4 / 9

Nokia 4A0-103 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multi Protocol Label Switching
Exam Code: 4A0-103 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 249 Q&A's Shared By: kaleb
Question 16

In MPLS, labels are distributed in the opposite direction of the data flow.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following prerequisites must you configure on a router to enable LDP-over-RSVP support? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Configure the T-LDP peers for tunneling.

B.

Configure tunneled T-LDP sessions between PE routers.

C.

Enable Idp-over-rsvp in the IGP configuration on the PEs and ABRs

D.

Enable LSP stitching on the RSVP LSPs

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 18

Click on the exhibit button below.

Questions 18

LSP "toR8-5" requests fast reroute protection on the primary loose path. What could be done to remove the Failure Code shown?

Options:

A.

CSPF must be enabled at head-end on fast reroute protected loose path LSPs

B.

Fast reroute must first be enabled on the downstream routers.

C.

CSPF must be enabled on all downstream loose hop routers.

D.

Global revertive path optimization must be enabled so the path will be re-optimized around a failed node.

Discussion
Question 19

You wish to build an LSP originating on router R1, transiting the path R1-R2-R4-R5-R6, and terminating on router R6. How many strict hops would you define in your path statement?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

4A0-103
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-103 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99