Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 201-450 Exam Questions and Answers by troy

Page: 2 / 5

LPI 201-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-2 Exam 201, Part 1 of 2, version 4.5
Exam Code: 201-450 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC-2 Certified Linux Engineer
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: troy
Question 8

How is the source code for the main Linux kernel modules distributed?

Options:

A.

It is included with the Linux kernel source code.

B.

The kernel modules are downloaded on demand as they are used during compilation.

C.

The kernel modules have their own release cycle and can be maintained separately from the Linux kernel source.

D.

It is provided as a separate download alongside the Linux kernel source code of the same version.

Discussion
Question 9

Which commands are used to load modules into the Linux kernel? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

insmod

B.

loadmod

C.

kernload

D.

modprobe

E.

probemod

Discussion
Question 10

The users of the local network complain that name resolution is not fast enough. Enter the command, without the path or any options, that shows the time taken to resolve a DNS query.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

What should be done after updating the configuration file for syslogd in order to make the changes become effective? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

No action is required, syslogd will notice the updated configuration file after a few minutes.

B.

Send the HUP signal to the syslogd process.

C.

Restart the syslogd service.

D.

Run the command syslogd -u.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 5

201-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

201-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

201-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99