Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 201-450 Exam Questions and Answers by constance

Page: 3 / 5

LPI 201-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-2 Exam 201, Part 1 of 2, version 4.5
Exam Code: 201-450 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC-2 Certified Linux Engineer
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: constance
Question 12

A correctly formatted entry has been added to /etc/hosts.deny to prevent certain clients from connecting to a service but this is having no effect. What could be the cause of this? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

tcpd needs to be sent the HUP signal.

B.

The service needs to be restarted.

C.

The machine needs to be restarted.

D.

There is a conflicting entry in /etc/hosts.allow.

E.

The service does not support tcpwrapper.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 13

The following command has just been run successfully:

cd /opt; tar xvf /dev/nst0;

What will happen if the command sequence is run again?

Options:

A.

An error saying that there is no tape present is generated because the tape has been ejected after being used.

B.

The contents of /opt will be restored again.

C.

The entire contents of /opt will be replaced with the contents of the next file on the tape.

D.

The contents of /opt will have additional content added from the next file on the tape.

Discussion
Question 14

Which file contains the text message that is displayed after logging into the console? (Specify the full name of the file, including path.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

A regular user, joe, has just run:

./configure && make && make install

to build and install a program. However, the installation fails. What could be done to install the program? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Install the binaries manually with suinstall.

B.

Run make install with root privileges.

C.

Do not run ./configure in order to maintain the default configuration for correct installation.

D.

Rerun ./configure with a --prefix option where the user has permissions to write.

E.

Run make install_local to install into /usr/local/.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

201-450
PDF

$35  $99.99

201-450 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

201-450 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99