Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 305-300 Exam Questions and Answers by cobie

Page: 3 / 4

LPI 305-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-3: Virtualization and Containerization - Exam 305, version 3.0
Exam Code: 305-300 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 3
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: cobie
Question 12

What does IaaS stand for?

Options:

A.

Information as a Service

B.

Intelligence as a Service

C.

Integration as a Service

D.

Instances as a Service

E.

Infrastructure as a Service

Discussion
Question 13

In an IaaS cloud, what is a common method for provisioning new computing instances with an operating system and software?

Options:

A.

Each new instance is connected to the installation media of a Linux distribution and provides access to the installer by logging in via SSH.

B.

Each new instance is created based on an image file that contains the operating system as well as software and default configuration for a given purpose.

C.

Each new instance is a clone of another currently running instance that includes all the software, data and state of the original instance.

D.

Each new instance is connected via a VPN with the computer that started the provisioning and tries to PXE boot from that machine.

E.

Each new instance contains a minimal live system running from a virtual CD as the basis from which the administrator deploys the target operating system.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following statements are true about sparse images in the context of virtual machine storage? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Sparse images are automatically shrunk when files within the image are deleted.

B.

Sparse images may consume an amount of space different from their nominal size.

C.

Sparse images can only be used in conjunction with paravirtualization.

D.

Sparse images allocate backend storage at the first usage of a block.

E.

Sparse images are automatically resized when their maximum capacity is about to be exceeded.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 15

FILL BLANK

What command is used to run a process in a new Linux namespace? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

305-300
PDF

$35  $99.99

305-300 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

305-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99