Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 305-300 Exam Questions and Answers by adeline

Page: 4 / 4

LPI 305-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-3: Virtualization and Containerization - Exam 305, version 3.0
Exam Code: 305-300 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 3
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: adeline
Question 16

FILL BLANK

What LXC command lists containers sorted by their CPU, block I/O or memory consumption? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

FILL BLANK

Which subcommand ofvirshopens the XML configuration of a virtual network in an editor in order to make changes to that configuration? (Specify ONLY the subcommand without any parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 18

Which CPU flag indicates the hardware virtualization capability on an AMD CPU?

Options:

A.

HVM

B.

VIRT

C.

SVM

D.

PVM

E.

VMX

Discussion