Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 202-450 Exam Questions and Answers by arnie

Page: 8 / 8

LPI 202-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Professional Institute
Exam Code: 202-450 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC-2 Certified Linux Engineer
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: arnie
Question 32

Which Linux user is used by vsftpd to perform file system operations for anonymous FTP users?

Options:

A.

The Linux user which runs the vsftpd process

B.

The Linux user that owns the root FTP directory served by vsftpd

C.

The Linux user with the same user name that was used to anonymously log into the FTP server

D.

The Linux user root, but vsftpd grants access to anonymous users only to globally read-/writeable files

E.

The Linux user specified in the configuration option ftp_username

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 33

Which Apache HTTPD directive enables HTTPS protocol support?

Options:

A.

HTTPSEngine on

B.

SSLEngine on

C.

SSLEnable on

D.

HTTPSEnable on

E.

StartTLS on

Discussion
Question 34

What is the name of the Dovecot configuration variable that specifies the location of user mail?

Options:

A.

mbox

B.

mail_location

C.

user_dir

D.

maildir

E.

user_mail_dir

Discussion
Question 35

A user requests a “hidden” Samba share, named confidential, similar to the Windows Administration Share. How can this be configured?

Questions 35

Questions 35

Questions 35

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D