Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 202-450 Exam Questions and Answers by brooklyn

Page: 4 / 8

LPI 202-450 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Linux Professional Institute
Exam Code: 202-450 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC-2 Certified Linux Engineer
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: brooklyn
Question 16

Which attitude of an object in LDAP defines which other attributes can be set for the object? (Specify ONLY the attribute name without any values.)

Options:

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 17

Which Apache HTTPD configuration directive is used to specify the method of authentication, e.g. None or Basic?

Options:

A.

AuthUser

B.

AllowedAuthUser

C.

AuthType

D.

AllowAuth

Discussion
Question 18

Which OpenLDAP client command can be used to change the password for an LDAP entry? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

It has been discovered that the company mail server is configured as an open relay. Which of the following actions would help prevent the mail server from being used as an open relay while maintaining the possibility to receive company mails? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Restrict Postfix to only accept e-mail for domains hosted on this server

B.

Configure Dovecot to support IMAP connectivity

C.

Configure netfilter to not permit port 25 traffic on the public network

D.

Restrict Postfix to only relay outbound SMTP from the internal network

E.

Upgrade the mailbox format from mbox to maildir

Discussion