Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-116 Exam Questions and Answers by hashir

Page: 4 / 4

IBM C1000-116 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Business Automation Workflow V20.0.0.2 using Workflow Center Development
Exam Code: C1000-116 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certification
Questions: 64 Q&A's Shared By: hashir
Question 16

Whichis a required property of the IBM BPM Document type?

Available Choices (select all choices that are correct)

Options:

A.

IBM BPM Document DocumentID

B.

IBM BPM Document FileNameURL

C.

IBM BPM Document Processlnstanceld

D.

IBM BPM Document FileType

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 17

What type of modeling artifact is needed in the red box in the process diagram below to ensure that the process can either flow through Task 2, Task 3, or both?

Questions 17

Options:

A.

Event Gateway

B.

Parallel Gateway

C.

Inclusive Gateway

D.

Exclusive Gateway

Discussion
Question 18

A customer is upgrading their Cloud Pak for Automation environment from version 19.0.3 to version 20.0.1 and they have Operational Decision Manager, Business Automation Insights. Business Automation Studio, and UMS installed.

What is the minimum custom resource YAML files that need to be updated to perform the upgrade?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

Which statement is true regarding the Case solution security configuration package file?

Available Choices (select all choices that are correct)

Options:

A.

It can be exported from Case administration client and imported into the solution from the Workflow center console.

B.

It can be moved from one environment to another by using the export and import security configuration wizards

C.

It can be imported before the solution is deployed in the target environment and then apply the security settings.

D.

The security configuration might be entirely defined by manual steps and exporting the configuration setting into the configuration package file.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

C1000-116
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-116 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-116 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99