Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-116 Exam Questions and Answers by willow-rose

Page: 2 / 4

IBM C1000-116 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Business Automation Workflow V20.0.0.2 using Workflow Center Development
Exam Code: C1000-116 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certification
Questions: 64 Q&A's Shared By: willow-rose
Question 8

Which option should a developer use to ensure a message event with an attached UCA will trigger even if the message event is not yet reached?

Available Choices (select all choices that are correct)

Options:

A.

Repeatable

B.

Interrupt

C.

Consume Message

D.

Durable Subscription

Discussion
Question 9

How does enabling the coach optimization property, isOptimieCoachBoundaryEvent, improve performance for coaches?

Options:

A.

A coach boundary event sends only the variables that are changed by the user back to the human service.

B.

All bound variables are submitted to the human services at regular intervals even before a coach boundary event is reached.

C.

A coach boundary event sends only the variable properties that are changed by the user back to the human service.

D.

All bound variables are pre-initialized during loading of the coach.

Discussion
Question 10

In which two scenarios would a developer choose to use JavaScript over the OpenAPI for implementing a REST service? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Using MIME type application/JSON.

B.

The OpenAPI definition file contains a security definition where authentication other than basic authentication or API key authentication is used.

C.

The OpenAPI definition file contains a security definition where basic authentication or API key authentication is used.

D.

Using a MIME type other than application/JSON.

E.

Calling a REST service, for which the OpenAPI specification contains objects that have properties.

Discussion
Question 11

Why should a security proxy hierarchy be created in Case Builder?

Options:

A.

To reuse case types between business units without sharing case data.

B.

To dynamically change security on cases as the cases change stale

C.

To ensure that users can dynamically access documents filed in case folders.

D.

To avoid having to rely on the Security Configuration to handle case security.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 4

C1000-116
PDF

$35  $99.99

C1000-116 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C1000-116 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99