Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IBM Updated C1000-116 Exam Questions and Answers by fletcher

Page: 3 / 4

IBM C1000-116 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Business Automation Workflow V20.0.0.2 using Workflow Center Development
Exam Code: C1000-116 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certification
Questions: 64 Q&A's Shared By: fletcher
Question 12

In the Process Inspector, what is the state of a manual activity has no precondition or it has a precondition that is evaluated to true?

Available Choices (select all choices that are correct)

Options:

A.

WAITING

B.

COMPLETED

C.

READY

D.

WORKING

Discussion
Question 13

Which Al service can be used to build a conversational interface that feeds the user inputs to Content Analyzer?

Options:

A.

Machine Learning

B.

Watson Studio

C.

Knowledge Studio

D.

Watson Assistant

Discussion
Question 14

Which two tasks does a user have access to in the Process Portal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Tasks for which the user is an expert.

B.

Tasks that are assigned to another member of a team of which the user is also a member.

C.

Tasks assigned to their managing team.

D.

Tasks assigned individually to the user.

E.

Tasks that are assigned to the teams which the user is not a member.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 15

When a JavaScript error has occurred on a page developed in Business Automation Workflow, where should a developer view this error?

Options:

A.

Process Admin console

B.

Web browser console

C.

Server logs

D.

Process Inspector

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C1000-116