Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPP-US Exam Questions and Answers by thalia

Page: 5 / 12

IAPP CIPP-US Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
Exam Code: CIPP-US Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Professional
Questions: 168 Q&A's Shared By: thalia
Question 20

What is a key way that the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) prevents unauthorized access into a person’s back account?

Options:

A.

By requiring immediate public disclosure after a suspected security breach.

B.

By requiring the amount of customer personal information printed on paper.

C.

By requiring the financial institutions limit the collection of personal information.

D.

By restricting the disclosure of customer account numbers by financial institutions.

Discussion
Question 21

Which act violates the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)?

Options:

A.

A K-12 assessment vendor obtains a student’s signed essay about her hometown from her school to use as an exemplar for public release

B.

A university posts a public student directory that includes names, hometowns, e-mail addresses, and majors

C.

A newspaper prints the names, grade levels, and hometowns of students who made the quarterly honor roll

D.

University police provide an arrest report to a student’s hometown police, who suspect him of a similar crime

Discussion
Question 22

A company’s employee wellness portal offers an app to track exercise activity via users’ mobile devices. Which of the following design techniques would most effectively inform users of their data privacy rights and privileges when using the app?

Options:

A.

Offer information about data collection and uses at key data entry points.

B.

Publish a privacy policy written in clear, concise, and understandable language.

C.

Present a privacy policy to users during the wellness program registration process.

D.

Provide a link to the wellness program privacy policy at the bottom of each screen.

Discussion
Question 23

What is an exception to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 ban on interception of wire, oral and electronic communications?

Options:

A.

Where one of the parties has given consent

B.

Where state law permits such interception

C.

If an organization intercepts an employee’s purely personal call

D.

Only if all parties have given consent

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 5 / 12

CIPP-US
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPP-US Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPP-US PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99