Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-580_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by romi

Page: 3 / 4

Huawei H35-580_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0
Exam Code: H35-580_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: romi
Question 12

In the cell search process in 5G SA, a UE completes frame synchronization after reading the SS.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 13

5G can meet service requirements in scenarios with a mobility speed of up to 500 km/h.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 14

In NSA networking, which of the following methods can be used to support X2 interconnection between an eNodeB and a gNodeB?(Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

Interconnection through CI interfaces on the UMPT boards in different subracks

B.

Interconnection via backplane in a subrack

C.

Interconnection through HEI interfaces on the UBBP boards in different subracks

D.

IPRAN interconnection between subracks

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following factors does not need to be considered during PUSCH power calculation?

Options:

A.

Number of PUSCH RBs

B.

SCS configuration for the PUSCH

C.

MCS index of the PUSCH

D.

Number of PUSCH symbols in the time domain

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 3 / 4

H35-580_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-580_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-580_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99