Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-580_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by heath

Page: 2 / 4

Huawei H35-580_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-5G-RNP&RNO V2.0
Exam Code: H35-580_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: Huawei Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: heath
Question 8

Which of the following channels/signals require demodulation reference signals (DMRSs)?(Select All that Apply)

Options:

A.

DPBCH

B.

DPDCCH

C.

DPOSCH

D.

DCSI-RS

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 9

In which of the following areas is overlapping coverage unlikely to occur?

Options:

A.

Inside a tunnel

B.

Crossroads in dense urban areas

C.

High-rise buildings

D.

Around areas with water

Discussion
Question 10

Under the same gNodeB, an NR TDD cell supports the same maximum number of RRC_CONNECTED UEs as an NR FDD cell.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following channels/signals is used by the UE to measure and obtain the CQI?

Options:

A.

PDSCH

B.

OSSB

C.

CSI-RS

D.

PDCCH

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

H35-580_V2.0