Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-582 Exam Questions and Answers by aizah

Page: 4 / 4

Huawei H35-582 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-5G Radio V1.0 (Written)
Exam Code: H35-582 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-5G Radio
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: aizah
Question 16

internet of vehicles (IOV), requires coordination of network intelligence from vehicle-mounted information service to intelligent transportation

Options:

A.

True .

B.

False

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 17

Where is VR currently on the Hype Cycle? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

Technological infancy

B.

Expectation inflation period

C.

The trough of the bubble burst

D.

Steady climb recovery period

Discussion
Question 18

What technology is currently used to realize the control information and data back transmission of UAVs? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

2G

B.

WCDMA

C.

MIFI

D.

5G

Discussion
Question 19

For the 30KHz SCS configuration, how many time slots are included in a radio frame?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

H35-582
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-582 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99