Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-582 Exam Questions and Answers by asees

Page: 3 / 4

Huawei H35-582 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-5G Radio V1.0 (Written)
Exam Code: H35-582 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-5G Radio
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: asees
Question 12

In the 5G eMBB scenario, what is the main coding scheme used for the control channel? (single-choice question, 2 points)

Options:

A.

Turbo

B.

Convolutional Codes

C.

Polar

D.

LDPC

Discussion
Question 13

Which one of the following serves the main application service for 5G in early

deployment phase in european union and the united states?

Options:

A.

internet of vehicle (IoV)

B.

cloud VR

C.

FWA (home broadband access) .

D.

smart manufacturing

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 14

Which of the following benefits are bought by 5G to doctors and patients?

Options:

A.

more efficient and timely .

B.

more secure

C.

more economical .

D.

solving the shortage medical staff .

Discussion
Question 15

Which following 5G scenario specification is predominately completed in the 3GPP R15 version

Options:

A.

mMTC

B.

uRLLC

C.

eMBB .

D.

MBB

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

H35-582