Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-582 Exam Questions and Answers by saad

Page: 2 / 4

Huawei H35-582 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-5G Radio V1.0 (Written)
Exam Code: H35-582 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-5G Radio
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: saad
Question 8

Which of the following architectures can be used with the multi -stream aggregation (MSA) technology to implement coordination between LTE and 5G?

Options:

A.

option2

B.

option3x .

C.

option 3 .

D.

option 3a .

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following scenarios involve edge computing?

Options:

A.

AR

B.

IOT

C.

Auxiliary sensitive computing.

D.

Iov

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are major challenges in the 5G era? -MC

Options:

A.

Explosive increase of connected devices

B.

Ultra-Low latency for communication between vehicles

C.

Fast handover on mobile networks

D.

Surging increase of MBB data traffic

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 11

Which of the following URLLS statements are correct? _MC

Options:

A.

URLLS mainly considers the requirements on network delay.

B.

URLLC service require a delay of less than 10 ms.

C.

The typical application scenario of URLLS include automated driving. ,drones ,and telemedicine.

D.

In mid-2018, 3GPP release 15 completed the URLLS basic version by the end of 2019, the

completed version of 3GPP release 16 was provided

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

H35-582
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-582 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-582 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99