Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-711_V4.0 Exam Questions and Answers by amar

Page: 2 / 3

Huawei H12-711_V4.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Security V4.0
Exam Code: H12-711_V4.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Security
Questions: 91 Q&A's Shared By: amar
Question 8

Which of the following is not an advantage of symmetric encryption algorithms?

Options:

A.

Suitable for encrypting large amounts of data

B.

Low overhead

C.

Good scalability

D.

High efficiency

Discussion
Question 9

We should choose the encryption algorithm according to our own use characteristics. When we need to encrypt a large amount of data, it is recommended to use the ____ encryption algorithm to improve the encryption and decryption speed.[fill in the blank]*

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

In cases where some configurations alter existing session table entries and want them to take effect immediately, you can regenerate the session table by clearing the session table information. All session table information can be cleared by executing the _____firewall session table command.

Options:

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 11

In the authentication policy of the firewall, _____ allows the user to not need to enter the user name and password, but can obtain the corresponding relationship between the user and the IP, so as to carry out policy management based on the user[fill in the blank]*

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

H12-711_V4.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-711_V4.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-711_V4.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99