Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-211_V2.5 Exam Questions and Answers by emilie

Page: 2 / 2

Huawei H35-211_V2.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Access V2.5
Exam Code: H35-211_V2.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Access
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: emilie
Question 8

(Multi-select) Use 0TDR to locate the abnormally attenuated location in the optical path, and after the OTDR is connected to the detected line, which of the following parameters can be set.

Options:

A.

Set the measurement range

B.

Set the wavelength

C.

Set the mode

D.

Sets the pulse width

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

(Radio) Regarding multicast, the following description is incorrect

Options:

A.

Add Lgmp user under BTV, and by default, multicast users can watch 8 programs.

B.

The user-issued Report is captured in the single board logic and sent to the single board CPU

C.

Device-based global configurations of Layer 2 groups refer to common parameters of protocols ( IGMP Proxy, GMP Snoop) to all

D.

When the igmp match mode disables, you need to configure the multicast program group

Discussion
Question 10

When the Type C dual home protection linkage uplink detection, if the OLT or OLT uplink fails, the Type C dual home protection can be reversed to another OLT

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

H35-211_V2.5
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-211_V2.5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99