Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated VA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by lacey

Page: 7 / 7

HashiCorp VA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Vault Associate
Exam Code: VA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Security Automation Certification
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: lacey
Question 28

Which of the following is an invalid variable name?

Options:

A.

instance_name

B.

web

C.

var1

D.

count

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 29

A Vault client who has read access to the path secrets/apps/app1 is having trouble viewing the secret in the user interface (UI) but can access via the API. What can be done to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

add read permissions to the path secrets/apps

B.

modify the policy to allow the create permission

C.

remove the deny policy blocking access to the secrets/apps/app1 path

D.

add LIST to the policy so the user can browse the paths leading up to the key/value's path

Discussion
Question 30

After issuing the command to delete a secret, you run a vault kv list command but the secret still exists. What command would permanently delete this secret from Vault?

1. $ vault kv delete kv/applications/app01

2. Success! Data deleted (if it existed) at: kv/applications/app01

3. $ vault kv list kv/applications

4. Keys

5. ----

6. app01

Options:

A.

vault kv metadata delete kv/applications/app01

B.

vault kv delete -all kv/applications/app01

C.