Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated VA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by blake

Page: 2 / 7

HashiCorp VA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Vault Associate
Exam Code: VA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Security Automation Certification
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: blake
Question 8

When writing the Terraform code, HashiCorp recommends that you use how many spaces between each nesting level?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 9

A user has created three workspaces using the command line - prod, dev, and test. The user wants to create a fourth workspace named stage. Which command will the user execute to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

terraform workspace -new stage

B.

terraform workspace -create stage

C.

terraform workspace create stage

D.

terraform workspace new stage

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 10

Anyone can publish and share modules on the Terraform Public Module Registry, and meeting the requirements for publishing a module is extremely easy. Select from the following list all valid requirements. (select three)

Options:

A.

The registry uses tags to identify module versions. Release tag names must be for the format x.y.z, and can optionally be prefixed with a v.

B.

Module repositories must use this three-part name format, terraform--.

C.

The module must be PCI/HIPPA compliant.

D.

The module must be on GitHub and must be a public repo

Discussion
Question 11

Vault does not trust the storage backend.

Options:

A.

False

B.

True

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

VA-002-P
PDF

$35  $99.99

VA-002-P Testing Engine

$42  $119.99