Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated VA-002-P Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 5 / 7

HashiCorp VA-002-P Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Vault Associate
Exam Code: VA-002-P Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: HashiCorp Security Automation Certification
Questions: 200 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 20

Select two answers to complete the following sentence:

Before a new provider can be used, it must be ______ and _______.

Options:

A.

approved by HashiCorp

B.

declared in the configuration

C.

initialized

D.

uploaded to source control

Discussion
Question 21

When configuring a remote backend in Terraform, it might be a good idea to purposely omit some of the required arguments to ensure secrets and other relevant data are not inadvertently shared with others. What are the ways the remaining configuration can be added to Terraform so it can initialize and communicate with the backend? (select three)

Options:

A.

directly querying HashiCorp Vault for the secrets

B.

command-line key/value pairs

C.

use the -backend-config=PATH to specify a separate config file

D.

interactively on the command line

Discussion
Question 22

What happens to child tokens when a parent token is revoked?

Options:

A.

the child tokens are renewed

B.

the child tokens are converted to parent tokens

C.

the child tokens create their own child tokens to be used

D.

the child tokens are revoked

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 23

In a Consul cluster, participating nodes can be only one of two types. Select the valid types. (select two)

Options:

A.

follower

B.

secondary

C.

active

D.

primary

E.

leader

F.