Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

FSMTB Updated MBLEx Exam Questions and Answers by avani

Page: 15 / 18

FSMTB MBLEx Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination
Exam Code: MBLEx Dumps
Vendor: FSMTB Certification: Massage Therapy Licensure
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: avani
Question 60

Which is the correct order of anatomical organization in the human body, from the most basic to the more complex?

Options:

A.

Cell, organ, tissue

B.

Cell, tissue, organ

C.

Tissue, cell, organ

D.

Organ, cell, tissue

Discussion
Question 61

A trigger point that is painful at rest, and painful during active and passive movement, is _______________.

Options:

A.

an active trigger point

B a primary trigger point

B.

a secondary trigger point

C.

a latent trigger point

Discussion
Question 62

What is the name of the joint where the clavicle and scapula meet?

Options:

A.

Acromioclavicular joint

B.

Sternoclavicular

C.

Coracoclavicular joint

D.

Humeroclavicular joint

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 63

A therapist must recognize ____________ when assessing and treating soft tissue conditions.

Options:

A.

changes in skin coloration

B.

soft tissue barriers

C.

breathing patterns

D.

the lifestyle of a client

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18
Title