Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

FSMTB Updated MBLEx Exam Questions and Answers by hamzah

Page: 18 / 18

FSMTB MBLEx Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination
Exam Code: MBLEx Dumps
Vendor: FSMTB Certification: Massage Therapy Licensure
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: hamzah
Question 72

What does the acronym TART relate to in the therapeutic environment?

Options:

A.

Soft tissue assessment protocol

B.

Massage treatment protocol

C.

Indication or contraindication evaluation

D.

Pathological skin detection

Discussion
Question 73

Using the AC joint during an assessment would give an indication of ____________ symmetry.

Options:

A.

ankle

B.

hip

C.

shoulder

D.

head

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 74

A 56 year old client enters the office for their appointment and complains of deep pain in their thigh. The client states that the pain feels like it is on the bone. The client also states that they have a mild fever and feel nauseous. The client is a diabetic. A closer inspection of the affected leg shows signs of redness and swelling and that the client is feverish. Which of the following actions should you take as the practitioner of this client?

Options:

A.

Massage client and suggest an NSAID

B.

Massage client and instruct to seek medical attention soon

C.

Cancel appointment and send them home

D.

Cancel appointment and have the client seek immediate medical attention

Discussion
Page: 18 / 18
Title