Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

FSMTB Updated MBLEx Exam Questions and Answers by kade

Page: 16 / 18

FSMTB MBLEx Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination
Exam Code: MBLEx Dumps
Vendor: FSMTB Certification: Massage Therapy Licensure
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: kade
Question 64

At which point during a massage/bodywork session would a therapist ask about an occurrence relating to a physical complaint or injury?

Options:

A.

Intake

B.

Treatment plan

C.

Treatment

D.

Closing

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 65

Which is an example of a triangular muscle?

Options:

A.

Frontalis

B.

Deltoid

C.

Soleus

D.

Masseter

Discussion
Question 66

A potential client calls to make an appointment for a massage. You notice that they are slurring their words and having difficulty speaking in complete sentences. They claim they were in an auto accident yesterday but declined medical attention. They awoke this morning feeling very sore and achy as well as having a pounding headache. They insist they need a massage. What is the appropriate plan of action for the massage therapist?

Options:

A.

Book the appointment immediately

B.

Book them within next week

C.

Refer to another therapist

D.

Immediately refer them to a doctor

Discussion
Question 67

incommonly dry weather is an example of a(n)____________ factor for ligament injuries.

Options:

A.

geographical

B.

medical

C.

Intrinsic

D.

extrinsic

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18
Title