Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 512-50 Exam Questions and Answers by imaan

Page: 10 / 14

ECCouncil 512-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM)
Exam Code: 512-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: EISM
Questions: 404 Q&A's Shared By: imaan
Question 40

Which of the following functions MUST your Information Security Governance program include for formal organizational reporting?

Options:

A.

Audit and Legal

B.

Budget and Compliance

C.

Human Resources and Budget

D.

Legal and Human Resources

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 41

A company wants to fill a Chief Information Security Officer position in the organization. They need to define and implement a more holistic security program. Which of the following qualifications and experience would be MOST desirable to find in a candidate?

Options:

A.

Multiple certifications, strong technical capabilities and lengthy resume

B.

Industry certifications, technical knowledge and program management skills

C.

College degree, audit capabilities and complex project management

D.

Multiple references, strong background check and industry certifications

Discussion
Question 42

Credit card information, medical data, and government records are all examples of:

Options:

A.

Confidential/Protected Information

B.

Bodily Information

C.

Territorial Information

D.

Communications Information

Discussion
Question 43

You have purchased a new insurance policy as part of your risk strategy. Which of the following risk strategy options have you engaged in?

Options:

A.

Risk Avoidance

B.

Risk Acceptance

C.

Risk Transfer

D.

Risk Mitigation

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

512-50