Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 512-50 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzel

Page: 7 / 14

ECCouncil 512-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM)
Exam Code: 512-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: EISM
Questions: 404 Q&A's Shared By: ayzel
Question 28

Assigning the role and responsibility of Information Assurance to a dedicated and independent security group is an example of:

Options:

A.

Detective Controls

B.

Proactive Controls

C.

Preemptive Controls

D.

Organizational Controls

Discussion
Question 29

Which International Organization for Standardization (ISO) below BEST describes the performance of risk management, and includes a five-stage risk management methodology.

Options:

A.

ISO 27001

B.

ISO 27002

C.

ISO 27004

D.

ISO 27005

Discussion
Question 30

You have implemented the new controls. What is the next step?

Options:

A.

Document the process for the stakeholders

B.

Monitor the effectiveness of the controls

C.

Update the audit findings report

D.

Perform a risk assessment

Discussion
Question 31

At which point should the identity access management team be notified of the termination of an employee?

Options:

A.

At the end of the day once the employee is off site

B.

During the monthly review cycle

C.

Immediately so the employee account(s) can be disabled

D.

Before an audit

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 7 / 14

512-50
PDF

$40  $99.99

512-50 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

512-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99